Cohasset Things to Do
All in all, worth a day trip exploring what you would not find elsewhere- very walkable and several great lunch spots. Some very unique shops- several clothing stores in the village with much to offer (Pink Tulip, Wendy's Closet, Ports, Wink) great home (Flemings- specal lighting) Darilynn's Home Furnishings, and the best adventure at Twist. Paperscapes has gorgeous papergoods, and Focus Gallery beautiful photography for sale.Related to:
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Family Travel
- Road Trip
It has several sections:
- the full restaurant (a bit pricey)
- the bar (has a more limited menu, but you can order off the restaurant menu here too)
- the deck (bar menu - very nice to sit outside in summertime)
- the jazz club. Open Fridays & Saturdays starting at 9PM. Smoke-free. Small cover.
- the hotel. Pricey.
- the Barn. Has occasional events. Available for rental.
Favorite Dish: Rump steak in a red wine sauce, with garlic mashed potatoes. And can't beat the creme brulee for dessert. Actually, it's cremes brulees - it comes in three ramekins, one each for vanilla, chocolate, and coffee. Yum!
Cohasset Off The Beaten Path
Wompatuck State Park. There are paved trails, but for the more adventurous, just strike out into the woods. Beware of the warning signs and barbed wire fences - this used to be an army training ground, and although the old bunkers are pretty cool, the risk of stepping on an unexploded mine or shell is real. The areas are clearly marked.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.