Dedham Travel Guide

Dedham Hotels

Dedham Restaurants

• cjg1's Profile Photo

by cjg1 Updated Apr 15, 2015

My wife and I discovered this place purely by accident while on a road trip. We took a mental note of the place and made it a point to return when passing through the area later.

Aquitaine is a French Bistro and it's surprisingly located in a large outdoor shopping center (Legacy Place) which is quite a busy place. We decided to come here for Sunday brunch as we were passing through the area on the way back from a road trip. The restaurant was pretty packed when we arrived and we were seated at the last available table.

The menu was for their brunch items only on Sunday until it is dinner at 5pm. We peused the menu offerings and chose beverages. My wife and I both chose unsweetened iced teas for our beverages. For my entree I chose their Seared Tuna Nicoise. My wife wanted their Mussels and an order of escargot.

The escargot came out first and we both shared the portion. They were very tasty and the remaining sauce went well with the bread from the table. Our entrees arrived shortly after the escargot was cleared. I did enjoy my salad but I prefer my tuna a bit more rare than it was served. My wife enjoyed her mussels and remarked on the tasty broth.

After such a filling meal neither of us could even think of dessert when it was offered. We both enjoyed our meal and would definitely eat here again if we are in the area.

Delicious Rare Tuna Ice Tea Escargot

Dedham Favorites

• KarenandCory's Profile Photo

by KarenandCory Written Feb 18, 2006

Favorite thing: SF/29: The 29th Boston Science Fiction Film Festival was shown at the Dedham Community Theater in 2004.

ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN MARVEL

Duck Dodgers
    • Festivals
    • Theater Travel

Instant Answers: Dedham

Comments

Dedham Travel Guide
Map of Dedham