Hyannis Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Hyannis

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

Caffe Gelato Bertini: We are Gelato Lovers

by 807Wheaton Updated Sep 15, 2013

It was easy to find Caffe Gelato Bertini in Hyannis because we saw two young girls walking on the sidewalk eating something out of small bowls near the the place. We had a hard time deciding what to get because of all the beautifully presented choices, and then we wound up getting the same thing! Paid $8.00 for two small cups. Very tasty. Owners were friendly and chatty about their adventures.

• Seniors
    • Beaches

• Bunsch's Profile Photo

British Beer Company: Great selection of beers, and all British treats

by Bunsch Updated Apr 19, 2011

A friend and I decided to sample BBC after some local friends claimed that it was one of their favorite haunts. We arrived on a Saturday evening, but early enough so that there wasn't an endless wait. The staff was attentive and friendly, explaining the various unfamiliar items on the menu and encouraging us to try them -- and the advice was excellent, as we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Portions are large, so don't hesitate to split an entree if you aren't arriving with a robust appetite! There is, naturally, a large selection of beers and ales which complement the pub fare. Our server claimed that desserts were fabulous, but we'd run out of stomach and time at that point so I can't verify the recommendation.

Favorite Dish: I had perfectly crisped (and deliciously breaded) fish and chips, which arrived not only with a large helping of fried potatoes but also several huge onion rings and cole slaw. I'd definitely get it again, but the pasty selection (see my Munising, Michigan page) also looked intriguing. My companion tried the chicken-and-leek version and gave it a rave review.

• School Holidays
    • Beer Tasting

• Acapulco's: Don't expect an authentic experience

by skymom1 Written Oct 16, 2008

I love Mexican food and was truly looking forward to a great experience. Unfortuantely I did not GET that great experience.

The food was of poor quality and seemed microwaved. Pricing was TOO high based on quality.

Restaurant could use a good scrubbing and a handyman.

Favorite Dish: not good.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

One last chance at a clam!!

by Pawtuxet Written Jul 14, 2006

This is another of those classic "clam shacks" of Cape Cod. This one is at the canal road on the mainland side of the canal. It's the last chance to grab a clam roll or a mile long hot dog before you leave the Cape area. It is within view of the Bourne bridge. Decent food for a quick stop.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Black Cat Food & Spirits

by Pawtuxet Written Jul 13, 2006

Local recommendation has it that this is the place to go for a 5 star dinner....with all the fixins'. Of course you would expect great seafood here. It's across the street from where the fishing boats dock.

• SeaBreezeUSA's Profile Photo

Terra-Cotta's Mexitaly Bistro: Terra-Cotta's Mexitaly Bistro

by SeaBreezeUSA Written Aug 24, 2002

The price and portions were great to me. I also liked the atmosphere. I would highly recommend this place.

Favorite Dish: I had the Blackened Yellowfin Tuna Steak topped with a red curry/mango sauce, Mexican rice and vegetablefor $15.95. and Angie had the BBQ Mixed Grill consisting of chicken breast, pork chop and baby back ribs with seasoned fries, French bread and vegetables for $14.95. All meals come with a salad also!!

Instant Answers: Hyannis

Comments

Hyannis Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Hyannis restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hyannis sightseeing.