Fog Island Cafe: Good food and good service
The ferry drops the tourists off very near the downtown area. It was almost lunchtime when we arrived on Nantucket and after walking around for a while we stopped and ate at Fog Island Café. It was very clean and pleasant inside. There was no line to wait for lunch at this time of year and we were seated right away. Our pleasant server came to our table and got our order soon after we were seated.
Favorite Dish: We split the Buffalo Chicken Signature Wrap which was $13.95. It was hot and tasty.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
Your own kitchen: Cooking on your own
Nantucket is the place to get fresh seafood. People fish here, and that fish is about as fresh as you can get. It's cheaper and just as good to do it yourself if at all possible.
Favorite Dish: I whipped up some fresh mussels in a wine and garlic broth, my oh my, was that tasty.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.