Plymouth Rock Travel Guide

Purchases made....
    Ready to shop!

Plymouth Rock Things to Do

by garridogal Written Apr 19, 2009

Like many New England towns, Plymouth Rock has a beautiful coast line and harbor. We walked around and checked out some of the sights, including the giant anchors. They put a little pep in my step!

by garridogal Updated Apr 19, 2009

Plymouth Rock. It's a rock in the sand with a gazebo-like structure built around it and the year 1620 is stamped on it. There's not much more I can tell you.

Will you question its authenticity? Probably. Will you question its level of interest? Probably! Is it worth a trip to see? Yes and no. Because the town is beautiful and so is the harbor and you'll enjoy that aspect of visiting Plymouth Rock.

Look, it's a rock! It's been jailed!

• davecallahan's Profile Photo

by davecallahan Updated Mar 12, 2007

We did not have enough funds to do Plimouth Plantation for the whole family so we opted for Plymouth Rock instead.

all the kids could do was stand around gap-jawwed and mutter.... "is that all there is?"

i tried to explain that "yeah it is only a rock with a number on it but it represents a major direction in the history of North America." and their response was "okay, when we gonna eat?".

so much for the importance of history to a bunch of hungry pre-teens.

Plymouth Rock Restaurants

by garridogal Updated Apr 20, 2009

If you're ever in Plymouth Rock and want to get some fried seafood, then go to The Lobster Hut. It's a large self-service restaurant without any frills and some fun decor which can provide you with many a photo op!

Favorite Dish: I had the whole clam plate and they were simply delicious. In fact, I ate way more than I should've because I just couldn't stop! The batter was light and tasty and the fries were crispy and hot. My friends split the seafood platter which, in addition to clams, had fish filets, shrimp and scallops. Everything there looked wonderful too!

It ain't just lobster! Good food, new sweatshirts and even better friends It brings out the joy in all... And there are pleny of photo ops If you know where to look!

Plymouth Rock Shopping

by garridogal Updated Jul 23, 2011

Although they sell a few knick-knacks, this store's specialty are sweat shirts and t-shirts at excellent prices. We wondered in because it was a lot chillier out than most of us had dressed for. Once we saw the huge selection of sweat shirts at such great prices we went a-shopping!

What to buy: They have a large selection of sweats commemorating the new movie studios which will be opening in Plymouth Rock next year.

What to pay: My sweatshirt was only $14.99. You gotta love that.

She loves her new shirt We all love our new shirts!

by garridogal Written Jul 23, 2011

Court street is downtown Plymouth's main road. It's got some fun little stores to check out. If you're in Plymouth and in the mood to shop then check it out!

So many stores, too little money. And I want that one too! Fab or what? Ready to shop! Purchases made....
    • Women's Travel

• Plymouth Rock Hotels

0 Hotels in Plymouth Rock

Instant Answers: Plymouth Rock

Comments

Plymouth Rock Travel Guide
Map of Plymouth Rock