South Mashpee Travel Guide

• South Mashpee
    by Hexepatty
    Cousins w/ their Dad's Ashes...
    Yucky Caterpillar Nest

South Mashpee Restaurants

• AlwaysIrish's Profile Photo

by AlwaysIrish Updated Nov 6, 2007

Senia is one of the best Italian Cusine Restaurants on Cape Cod.Mass.USA. Tuscany food. Best pizzas made with fresh everything with a thin pita-style crust. Seafood and pastas to die for. Great wine selection. They serve hot rustic bread with all meals. Full bar also. Right in Mashpee Commons. Best to call ahead first - busy. Summertime hard to get "walk-in". Nice ambiance. Not cheap but well worth the money.

Favorite Dish: I luve the bruschetta - calamari - and the Chapino as well as the brick oven pizza; roasted garlic chicken w/artichoke - yummmmy

• Wine Tasting

by Hexepatty Updated Sep 23, 2003

After all that Nature and spreading of Ashes, go for a DRINK at JAKES! Many beers on Tap! And good fries and seafood too.

Favorite Dish: Actually, we didn't eat here. But we were told the fries and seafood were good. We liked the picture cuz we have a friend named Jake who just built a bar in his home! ; )

• South Mashpee Hotels

0 Hotels in South Mashpee

South Mashpee Warnings and Dangers

by Hexepatty Updated Sep 23, 2003

Well, this is the GOOD stuff... imagine what the BAD stuff was! ; ) Be careful of BOREDOME at the Cape! And I know many of you have told me, you know what these "wines" are about. yikes... for lots of us, it's what we were left to drink when we were UNDER AGE! Smile... In truth, we didn't even drink this. I suspect my brother left it near a garbage bin for someone who likes it!

Ahh... memories of our youth!

South Mashpee Off The Beaten Path

by Hexepatty Updated Sep 23, 2003

My Niece hated the catepillars. Naturally I had to taunt her by getting close enough for this photo. Frankly, I'm not thrilled about Caterpillars, But I love teasing my niece more! So... I got REAL close. Cape Cod - for Nature Lovers and Spreaders of Ashes. Maybe it's FOR YOU TOO!

Yucky Caterpillar Nest

by Hexepatty Updated Sep 23, 2003

Yeah, I'd recommend burying your loved one's ashes here. It's pretty, and not too crowded Fall - Spring... In fact, a good recommendation would be to NEVER visit the Cape in the months of JUNE - AUGUST. it's just far too crowded. You can't swim ANYWAY. Let's be honest: the water is FRIGID! So, you go there in SUMMER only to be SEEN. But if you go off season, you'll enjoy the beauty of the place with out the WANNABE madness!

Cousins w/ their Dad's Ashes...

by Hexepatty Updated Sep 23, 2003

Ashes are being spread... and we are all looking... We lost several elder family member w/in a few years. Ashes were collected. MANY cousins reunited here to drop ashes at favorite spots of these beloved relatives, including the ashes of my own mother! Okay, it was a TAD creepy doing this... I was paranoid about the ashes being blown in my face, but it all worked out!

Hexe & Niece Spreading My mom's Ashes!

Instant Answers: South Mashpee

Comments

South Mashpee Travel Guide
Map of South Mashpee