West Yarmouth Travel Guide

Clean outdoor pool area
    Breakfast room
    Two double beds

West Yarmouth Hotels

• Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West...

99 Main Street Route 28, West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, 02673, United States

Good for: Solo

• Green Harbor on the Ocean

182 Baxter Avenue, P.O. Box 746, West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, 02673, United States

• Bayside Resort Hotel

We've traveled a lot and this place met my expectations. Their web site is pretty accurate about the...

• The Cove at Yarmouth

Satisfaction: Average

West Yarmouth Restaurants

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

by 807Wheaton Written Sep 13, 2013

We stopped in here for the Sunset Dinner Special. The prices started at $14.00 and up. I had the turkey and dressing with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and julienne candied carrots. Every bite was wonderful. I felt like I had a pilgrim dinner where it all started. My husband had the Angus Beef Meatloaf which he enjoyed immensely.
    George was our server and he was very courteous and helpful. He did everything just right.
    This special included a cup of coffee and choice of dessert. I had the apple crisp with ice cream which was perfect and my husband had an ice cream liqueur dessert. We were seated by the charming water mill. There was a torrential rain while we were there and the twinkle lights in the other dining areas reflected on the windows where we were seated; overall it was a delightful evening.

Favorite Dish: The turkey was tender and moist and the dressing was delicious. The presentation was beautiful with the julienne carrots.

Yarmouth House Restaurant Nice atmosphere Cozy inside Rainy evening
    • Beaches
    • Seniors

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

by 807Wheaton Written Sep 13, 2013

We're glad we tried Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze. This was our first visit to Cape Cod and I wanted to make sure I had a Lobster Roll so we ate here our first night on the Cape. It wasn't what I was expecting - it was cold lobster salad in a delicious roll and it was very good. The price was $16.95 which was pretty much the going price at the time. We also had the lemon chicken with rice soup. The soup itself was very thick, tasty and with a hint of lemon.
    We had friendly and good service in a tiny place.

Favorite Dish: Definitely the lobster roll. It was different from what I was expecting but I'm sure the other places serve it all the same way.

Place for outside dining also. Cute and cozy inside
    • Beaches

• West Yarmouth Hotels

23 Hotels in West Yarmouth

Instant Answers: West Yarmouth

Comments

West Yarmouth Travel Guide
Map of West Yarmouth