Winthrop Restaurants

Winthrop Arms
    by RhondaRuth
    Shrimp scampi was only $8.95!!
    by RhondaRuth

Best Rated Restaurants in Winthrop

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

Winthrop Arms Hotel and Restaurant: Atmosphere and Great Food!

by RhondaRuth Updated Jul 9, 2003

A long time hotel in the area that has been refurbished and brought back to status of a fine hotel and restaurant. Wonderful hospitality! Everyone always has a pleasant word and smile!

Favorite Dish: I love the filet, but also find the baked haddock, salmon or sole to be devine. Whatever I have had, I leave feeling content and satisfied with my meal. Everything has been delicious here and I have never wished I ordered something else. You know how the waitress walks by carry what looks like a "fantistic" dish to someone else's table and you say to yourself, " I should have order that!"?? Well, hasn't happened to me here ;-)

Winthrop Arms

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

D'Parma Ristorante: Now that's Italian!

by RhondaRuth Updated Jul 9, 2003

Wonderful Italian food! The ambience is nice, but a little on the noisy side. It's divided into two rooms and we prefer the second room because it's away from the door and seems to be a quieter room. But then, it doesn't matter because the food is so GREAT. LOL, sit me anywhere!

Favorite Dish: Ravioli with meatballs.... maybe the Shrimp Scampi.... wait a minute, the Ziti with chicken & broccoli is great too.
    Well, I just haven't had anything I DIDN'T like yet!
    M-m-m-m-m, everything gets an A+ from us!
    For a place in the Boston area their prices are GREAT and considering how delicious everything was, it was an added bonus to a great meal.
    Note: they don't serve liquor, BUT you can bring your own. Wine, Champagne, Beer ... your preference!
    Of course we bring a bottle of good red wine along with our appetite!

Shrimp scampi was only $8.95!!

• Brother's Restaurant: Brother's Restaurant on Revere Street

by streetman2 Written May 3, 2005

The place is a little run down and the wait staff is kinda slow but the food is not bad. The prices are very reasonable. I recommend the burgers. Juicy and overhanging the bun, about the best I've found anywhere. I often find myself there when I want "comfort food". Nothing is gourmet, but I that's good.

Favorite Dish: Giant Hamburgers, excellent beef, good enough not to need any mustard or ketchup and as good as you will find anywhere.

Instant Answers: Winthrop

Comments

Winthrop Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Winthrop restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Winthrop sightseeing.