Charlevoix Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Charlevoix

• johnkebab's Profile Photo

The Woolly Bugger: Internet café with lots of choice

by johnkebab Written Nov 2, 2006

The Woolly Bugger first caught my eye as, for any Brits reading this, it sounds like some sort of dubious homosexual mating position (not the reason for entering the café I hasten to add).

On entering the café you actually find out that the name comes from a fishing lure, which I think is meant to be 'The Woolly Booger', anyway, there are various drawings of fishing lures around the walls, a v. large choice of coffees, internet access and its also nice and warm when its cold outside, always a winner.

The staff were very friendly and as its quite cozy, has a nice atmosphere, if you're in the area, its worth popping in for a mug.

Favorite Dish: Probably coffee, they do little pastry type things as well, but its a coffee house, so drink the coffee.

The café also has branches in Harbor Springs (pretty place, well worth a visit) and Mackinaw City (up near Canadian border).

• basstbn's Profile Photo

The Acorn Cafe: Great sandwiches

by basstbn Written Jun 14, 2005

We found this little gem of a cafe along one of the side streets after a stroll through one of the town's old neighborhoods. We ate outside because we had our dog with us, and the waitress brought a doggy bowl with water. After eating, I looked inside to find the dining rooms to be quite nice, as well. Smoke free!!

Favorite Dish: I had the best reuben sandwich I have had in a long time. The corn beef was extremely flavorful, there was just enough kraut and cheese, and the dark rye bread was wonderful. Kudos.

Instant Answers: Charlevoix

Comments

Charlevoix Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Charlevoix restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Charlevoix sightseeing.