Rattlesnake Club, Detroit

300 River Place Dr (313) 567-4400

• rtschneider's Profile Photo

My absolute favorite...

by rtschneider Written Aug 24, 2002

My absolute favorite restaurant in Detroit is The Rattlesnake Club. It is an incrdible dining experience. It is however a bit on the expensive side but fortunatley I have successfully avoided paying the bill each time I have been here for dinner. The Rattlesnake is worth the pricey dinner though. The atmosphere is cozy, the food is wonderful, and the service is excellent! I'm going to take my boyfriend here for sure! I highly recommend it for a special occasion such as the love of you life sitting across the table from you! Umm...Am I getting a dreamy again? Well business dinners are ok too and just a nice night out is also fine. You don't have to have the love of you life with you to enjoy!
    The restaurant is just so cozy. It has a bit of a modern decor with the lights dimmed a bit for a romantic feeling. The service is as good as it gets and I know you won't be disappointed with any menu item!

Favorite Dish: There is this fabulous Perch dish on the menu. They serve the Perch lightly fried over mashed potatoes. They also lightly fry a little of the potato and sprinkle that on top. There are capers sprinkled around the dish for a wonderful flavor and a little color contrast. When they serve the dish the waiter will pour a bit of this really yummy lemon cream sauce and then you can enjoy! I think that this is one of the few dinners that I am willing to stuff myself for!

Instant Answers: Detroit

Comments

Hotels Near Rattlesnake Club
4.0 out of 5 stars