Been here? Rate It!
Twingo's: Eccentric Little Find
This restaraunt is a cozy, romantic, eclectic place. Nothing really looks like it should fit together as far as decor, but it all manages to find it's special place in the whole scene. The food is original and tastey. I have been there for both lunch and dinner. The ravioli is wonderful, and the hose dressing is the way to go. If you like quiche, they serve different varieties daily.
Favorite Dish: Wild Mushroom Ravioli
- Study Abroad
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Theater Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Detroit Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Marilao Hotels
- Ilha de Macau Hotels
- Kotagala Hotels