Been here? Rate It!
Twingo's: Eccentric Little Find
This restaraunt is a cozy, romantic, eclectic place. Nothing really looks like it should fit together as far as decor, but it all manages to find it's special place in the whole scene. The food is original and tastey. I have been there for both lunch and dinner. The ravioli is wonderful, and the hose dressing is the way to go. If you like quiche, they serve different varieties daily.
Favorite Dish: Wild Mushroom Ravioli
- Study Abroad
- Theater Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Detroit Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Marilao Hotels
- Ilha de Macau Hotels
- Kotagala Hotels