Milford Travel Guide

Milford Restaurants

• phred1910's Profile Photo

by phred1910 Updated Jan 25, 2006

Chef Polycn is a magician...the subject of Soul of a Chef by Michael Ruhlman, and recently co-author with Ruhlman of Charcuterie...he brings a passion to cooking that is not found very often and has a skill level to match. Located in downtown Milford, which is a quaint downtown in the suburban sprall of Metro Detroit...this is one of the greatest restaurants in the midwest. Has been voted Detroit Free Press restaurant of the year. Polycn is also a teacher at Schoolcraft Culinary Arts School. He taught me how to make the most wonderful sausages.

Favorite Dish: The charcuterie appetizer...but that's me...sausage, cheese, and beer are what my wife thinks is all I would need to survive.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• by DRMaurer Written Aug 24, 2002

Great service - high quality food - well presented, cost is moderate for the class of restraunt. We have dinned at the Pike Street Reatraunt in Pontiac a few times which is one of the best rated in the Metro area (Golden Mushroom levle), and we prefer the FIve Lakes Grill in Milford.

Favorite Dish: No Matter what you order it is great. My wife and I have visited the restaurant several times and we have always had a great meal and service.

• Milford Hotels

0 Hotels in Milford

Instant Answers: Milford

Comments

Milford Travel Guide
Map of Milford