New Buffalo Travel Guide

Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds
  • Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - Janice Joplin Letter
    Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - Janice...
  • Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - stage costumes
    Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - stage...

New Buffalo Things to Do

Walk around the marina

by Toughluck Written May 22, 2007

On your way to the beach, you pass the marina. Here you'll find a wide variety of boats. There is always 1 or 2 coming in or leaving the harbor. Enjoy the different sailboats and powerboats, and the variety of people who operate them.

New Buffalo Hotels

New Buffalo Restaurants

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds: Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds

by TravellerMel Written Dec 14, 2015

On our most recent trip to Detroit, we made a side-trip to New Buffalo, MI to get me a new Hard Rock Visit credit at the Four Winds. Located at the food area inside the Four Winds Casino Resort, this cafe is quite large, and has some amazing memorabilia. I remembered seeing the Janis Joplin letter during the Hard Rock Cafe Memorabilia Tour several years ago - it was nice to see it on permanent display. The display of stage costumes was amazing - they do such a good job of displaying the artifacts.

This was my #46 verified Hard Rock Cafe visit.

Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - Janice Joplin Letter Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - stage costumes Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds - Keith Moon's shoes
    • Casino and Gambling
    • Music

• amgentz's Profile Photo

Rosie's Cafe: A wonderful Small town Restaurant

by amgentz Written Nov 26, 2007

The local town gathering place. My wife and I pulled up front of Rosie's for the first time and was quite surprised to see that it reminded us of the cozy restaurant we go to at home.

The waitress was very friendly. We were seated promptly and by the time we put our order in, the line to get in was out the door and going down the street. (less than 5 minutes) When I inquired about the amount of people and how they managed in the summer time when the boaters were in town she said they are lined up outside all day long.

The food was super and the price was $4 to $10 range for breakfast, lunch and Dinner.

Favorite Dish: Can anyone tell me where in America you can get S.O.S. for breakfast?

You can at Rosie's !!!

It was great!!

• Sailing and Boating
    • Casino and Gambling
    • Beaches

Casey's Bar & Grill: Cool place on a hot day - Hot Food

by Toughluck Written May 22, 2007

Restored old brick building (1920's), with the original 42-foot (12.9 m) art deco bar. Cool dark shady place on a hot day. Relax, get off your feet and have a cold drink.

Favorite Dish: Beer Battered Atlantic Cod
    Lake Perch,
    Flank Steak Sandwich, "Grilled flank steak, sauteed mushrooms,and onions on a French roll
    Casey Burger, 8 oz. Burger, with lettuce, tomato and onion. Sauteed Mushrooms, onions or cheese extra.

New Buffalo Shopping

The Alley Shop (my name for it): Nautical Art

by Toughluck Written Jun 8, 2007

The store is located in the building next to the alley, but I always start out by walking the alley. There's another small shop in the back. Then I enter the back door and work my way forward to the street side. Wonderful paintings, miniatures, and poster.

Instant Answers: New Buffalo

Comments

New Buffalo Travel Guide

Map of New Buffalo