Petoskey Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Petoskey

• Toby_Garbe's Profile Photo

Well we have way to many...

by Toby_Garbe Written Oct 5, 2002

Well we have way to many places to get eats in this town but alot of great ones so I cant complain.
    The town is filled with what ever kind of food you could imagine, take your pick or ask someone on the street they will point you the right way to fill your tummy . Remeber you can always ask me too :)
    the prices are fare almost where ever you go but keep in mind there are lots of weathly ppl in the town, and they are accomidated for their tastes too :) again we have from Micky D's to some of the finest dinning MMMMMMMM im getting hungry !

Favorite Dish: Well I didnt think I could list places on her for advertising purpose .. so i wont take my chances , but ! Blacken chicken pasta ! OHH YUMMY !
    'You will never miss the water' hehee thats a lil hint , if you make it to this place you will know what i mean lol It also has a 'front door' gl :)

• Twisted Olive Cafe: Amazing food & views of the Bay

by cytewnop Written Mar 29, 2012

American food with a twist. Fresh ingredients (often locally sourced), incredible cheese selection and excellent service. Outstanding views of Little Traverse Bay. High quality food at a fair price. They are friendly and aim to please. Nice outdoor seating section (only inside tables overlook the Bay, however)

Was told they'll start serving dinner and beer & wine this summer, but so far just breakfast & lunch.

Favorite Dish: Toss up...love the cheddar-provolone-feta grilled cheese for lunch and great grains for breakfast (farro, quinoa, steel cut oaks, and flax seed with brown sugar, dried cherries and walnuts). Tasty beet salad, too. Lots of people like the daily pizza specials, but I have a hard time straying from the grilled cheese.

• charlenemixa's Profile Photo

Mitchell Street Pub: Historic & Delightful Pub

by charlenemixa Written Jun 14, 2014

We happened on Mitchell Street Pub thanks to TripAdvisor. We liked the pub setting and all the memorablia. Fun to walk down memory lane. My salmon was great but my husband was disappointed with his whitefish. Service was good. They have an air system that has a constant humming sound. Guess I have extra sensitive ears. (more alcohol helped). Good place for good food and good prices.

• rossandkelli's Profile Photo

Chandlers: Chandlers

by rossandkelli Written Oct 4, 2002

This restaurant has a European feel, small, quaint and elegant. The outside patio is stone and while we visited they had a jazz guitarist for entertainment. I wish we had more time to sit, listen and sip on a glass of wine.

There is also a full wine cellar, dinner can be served here if desired.

Reservations are a must.

Favorite Dish: Pan Seared Sea Scallops with baby zucchini and squash over linguini with an olive oil and garlic sauce - magnificent! The Scallops melted in your mouth and the sauce was light and full of flavor.

We began the meal with a glass of wine and calamari that was very well prepared and ended with a local favorite, the Hummer. It is prepared with Kahula, Baily's and Ice Cream and is smooth and intoxicating...it's a must!

My husband had the Lamb and spinash salad which he said were fabulous and full of flavor as well.

Instant Answers: Petoskey

Comments

Petoskey Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Petoskey restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Petoskey sightseeing.