Sault Ste. Marie Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Sault Ste. Marie

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Captain's Pub in the Ramada Hotel

by Ewingjr98 Updated Jun 11, 2009

Upon checking into our hotel, we quickly found the pub downstairs. Despite the slow service we sat for an hour, had a few beers, glanced at the menu, then decided to return for dinner after getting our luggage in the hotel.

When we returned for dinner, there were sports on all of the TVs, too bad they are all positioned in terrible places for viewing from most seats in the bar area. We sat at the bar with our already familiar bartender. I had the steak sandwich with fries ($11), which was very good.

The bar had an OK crowd, maybe 15-20 people at 9pm. They have about 10 TVs, but as I mentioned, most are in bad locations for viewing while eating. They also have a pool table that seems to attract a lot of kids.

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Goetz's Lockview Restaurant

by Ewingjr98 Updated Nov 7, 2008

While wandering out the locks and Portage Street this was the obvious place for breakfast: big windows overlooking the locks and lots of old locals filling up the place. We sat right by the windows and enjoyed the morning while sipping coffee and reading the newspaper-like menus. They had a wide selection of omelets including a few originals like the whitefish omelet. I decided on the southern omelet, which I have also never seen anywhere else... it had hash browns and southern sausage in the omelet and it was drenched in tasty sausage gravy. Tasted better than it sounds, I'm sure. Meals here were about $6 or $8 each.

• alexsattic's Profile Photo

Zorba's: Fresh baked Pita Bread

by alexsattic Written Oct 3, 2005

Greek/American Cuisine. They don't make their Gyro meat on site but they do make their own pita bread. The food was very good.

The restaurant is long and narrow with booths on both sides and a couple of tables in the front. The bar is in another room with seperate entrance.

Favorite Dish: I had the Gyro and enjoyed the homemade pita bread. It was soft and warm filled with lots of meat, vegetables and sauce.

Instant Answers: Sault Ste. Marie

Comments

Sault Ste. Marie Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sault Ste. Marie restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sault Ste. Marie sightseeing.

View all Sault Ste. Marie hotels