St. Clair Shores Favorites

by Shorian
  • Favorites
    by hippie005

Most Recent Favorites in St. Clair Shores

• When you visit SCS hopefully...

by Shorian Written Oct 5, 2002

Favorite thing: When you visit SCS hopefully you will know someone that has a boat. Ask them to take you out on Lake Saint Clair before Daylight and watch the sun come up. If weather conditions are right and the lake surface is like a sheet of glass it is a spectacular sight. If you proceed out into the lake about a mile around night fall during the summer the sunsets are filled with vibrant splashes of purple, green, blue, pink, and many other colors. (In the future I will post where you can rent boats along the Nautical Mile.)

Fondest memory: When I am away from the Shores I miss the lake smell. I do not mean a fishy smell that we can get in some of the canals. Rather, that fresh invigorating smell that hits you when there is a strong on shore wind a smell that seems to attract one to the water. The olfactory equivalent to the visual sense one gets of the Rocky Mountains when one lives in Denver Colorado as I did for a year.

• hippie005's Profile Photo

hippie005's General Tip

by hippie005 Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: My sister's parents-in-law live there, she is the best, her name is Sandy, she has a husband named John and they have a fine dog named Kimmie. I had a blast visiting them and would go back in a minute. Hi Sandy, John & Kimmie!! They have adopted me as their stepchild, so now I have cool parents. How nice of them!! :)

Instant Answers: St. Clair Shores

Comments

St. Clair Shores Favorites

Reviews and photos of St. Clair Shores favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for St. Clair Shores sightseeing.

View all St. Clair Shores hotels