Traverse City Tourist Traps

Most Recent Tourist Traps in Traverse City

• ciaobellamici's Profile Photo

Fudge! and more...

by ciaobellamici Updated Nov 2, 2008

There are two fudge shops on the same block of Front Street and even locals are known to go inside!
    I personally prefer Kilwin's for the atmosphere and originality, plus they sell much more than just fudge. I will splurge and buy something sweet just for fun on certain days when I feel touristy. I enjoy just a small chocolate sweet or perhaps a caramel/chocolate-covered pretzel to munch as I wander down Front Street.

Unique Suggestions: Observe the process of fudge making. Consider a taste and then follow your heart. You will probably walk it off quickly anyway. Just resist the temptation to "Buy 3, get one free!"

Fun Alternatives: Not into Fudge? Fine, try the House of Doggs hot dog joint around the corner on Union Street.

I don't eat much meat so I can't speak from experience but it seems to be a hopping spot with a plethora of choices for your dog.

Instant Answers: Traverse City

Comments

Traverse City Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Traverse City tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Traverse City sightseeing.

View all Traverse City hotels