Trenton Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Trenton

• Fratello's: DISGUSTING

by UNKNOWN2014 Written Aug 30, 2011

Fratello's is running down, and rightfully so. The food is absolutely disgusting, not to mention I've heard complaints before I stepped foot into the restaurant about hair being cooked into the food. I decided to have my own experience there, and not only did I take my family, but I was willing to pay very good money for a good experience. The food did not taste good at all. It was honestly very uncomfortable being there. The waitress did not even use our entire gift card! They said that only the minimum amount of food would be taken off of the receipt?? And when we complained about that issue, which was a minor 5$ or so fixable issue, the manager was so condescendingly rude. He treated me like I am an uneducated individual. I am sorry but I am going to Medical School and I brought my family to enjoy a meal. I will not be spoken to in that manner by a manager at a running down restaurant. I respectfully-which was not reciprocated-told him that I will simply pay the bill and not come back or refer this restaurant to anybody ever again. That is that. My family owns businesses and manages. The customer is always right. Even when we have an issue that involves a customer, we will do everything to make that customer happy and leave happy. Apparently this does not occur at Fratello's in Trenton, MI. I am sorry people, but find another restaurant worth paying $100 for, where the food actually tastes delicious and is not thawed from being frozen and called "homemade." Find somewhere that makes you feel welcome and happy.

• truesunn's Profile Photo

1897 Smokehouse: Great Food in Intimate Atmosphere!

by truesunn Written Jul 13, 2003

I have not had the pleasure of dining here, but it gets excellent reviews. Offering Steaks and their specialty, 1897 is housed in a 1900's victorian home in the heart of downtown Trenton!

Favorite Dish: I hear the steak is top notch!

Trenton Ice Cream Parlor: Old School Ice Cream Parlor

by truesunn Written Jul 13, 2003

Hand dipped ice cream on sugar cones, featuring about 30 flavors, as well as old favorites like banana splits and parfaits!

My grandparents live right up the street, we used to walk here as kids when Baskin Robbins owned it!

Favorite Dish: Mint chocolate chip hand dipped on a sugar cone! MMMM! Their butter pecan is pretty good according to my grandpa ;)

• truesunn's Profile Photo

Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen- MMMM!!!

by truesunn Written Jul 13, 2003

Dairy Queen has some of the best icecream! They offer anything from vanilla on a cake cone to Banana Splits to "Blizzards"! A large variety of ice cream delights are available!

Favorite Dish: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard- Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and chocolate chips blended into a thick, milkshake like consistancy. MMMM!

Instant Answers: Trenton

Comments

Trenton Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Trenton restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Trenton sightseeing.