Ypsilanti Things to Do
Thursday night is cruise night in Ypsilanti's Depot Town May through September. Vintage car owners cruise Cross Street 6:00 p.m. til sundown. Sidestracks patio is a great place to sit, have a drink and watch the cars.
For all you beer lovers out there, be sure to check out the Annual Michigan Brewers Guild Summer Beer Festival. You can taste over 100 different microbrews from around the state. It's always in last July. This year it the 23rd from 1-6. Tickets $25 including 12 drink coupons. Must over over 21 to get in. Sorry kids!Related to:
- Beer Tasting
Some architectual highlights Downtown:
1) 11 W. Michigan - the old flour mill 1888 Richardsonian Romanesque
2) 101-105 W. Michigan - 1870 Italianate Commercial
3) 229 W. Michigan - 1915 Classical Revival
4) 203 N. Washington - 1900 Queen Anne
5) 218 N. Washington - 1842 Greek Revival
6) 118 S. Washington - 1894 Queen Anne
7) 206 S. Washington - 1837 Queen Anne
8) 221 S. Washington - 1860 ItalianateRelated to:
- Historical Travel
1275 S Huron St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Satisfaction: Very Good
Good for: Solo
103 South Huron, Ypsilanti, Michigan, 48197, United States
Good for: Business
220 S Huron, Ypsilanti, Michigan, 48197, United States
Good for: Business
6680 Bunton Road, Ypsilanti, Michigan, 48197, United States
Good for: Couples
Amazing foods! Traditional Japanese meals including everything from Bento boxes to Tempura dishes....and the best sushi in the state of Michigan!
Favorite Dish: My favorite sushi dish is the Dragon Roll, an eel/avacodo mix with tomago (egg) and rice with a special fish sauce, excellent.
Any of the tempura dinners (From steak to chicken to shrimp) are excellent.
Great place to meet friends. The food is great and when the weather is nice you can sit outside and watch the trains zoom by.
Favorite Dish: Sweet Potato Fries and awesome burgers.
4 Hotels in Ypsilanti
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Great room rates