Bemidji Restaurants

by acemj

Most Recent Restaurants in Bemidji

Moos-a-brew

by gregoryr1m Written Jun 13, 2004

This is a coffee house and I felt at home here. The staff is very friendly and personable. I chose this one and none of the others because they didn't have that pretentious log cabin look about it and they have free internet access but request that you keep it to a 20 minute minimum.

Keg O'Cork

by gregoryr1m Written Jun 13, 2004

This is a nice Irish pub located at 310 Beltrami Ave. My waitress looked like the actress Kate Winslet and enjoyed telling her so. It seems that all the staff seemed to be very people friendly.

I did not notice any meal on the menu more than $9.95. That price range is great. I was in the mood for something light so I ordered a cold ham sandwich with french fries and a Killian's Irish Red. My bill was $8.50.

They also have pool tables and dart board. I great place to make an evening of it.

In a nutshell, the food is good, the beer is refreshing, and the people are friendly.

Union Station

by gregoryr1m Written Jun 13, 2004

Very cozy place with plush carpeting and a fireplace. The dinner prices range from a burger at $6.95 the lobster and the current market value. They also serve gourmet pizza which I have heard are very good but on my visit, I kept it simple by having a mushroom and swiss burger and a glass of iced tea.

They have a complete wine and beer list. They also have, what they call a beer sampler and wine sampler - the guests can select 6 wines or beers for their sampler. One sampler serves 2 - 6 people.

This place is a great place to bring a date.

Instant Answers: Bemidji

Comments

Bemidji Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bemidji restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bemidji sightseeing.