Burnsville Travel Guide

Burnsville Hotels

Burnsville Transportation

• by Elexan Written Jun 10, 2005

I would have to say rent a car if you decide to come here. You dont have all the time in the world to figure out bus schedules and walking is out of the question. There is plenty to see and do here, but there is usually only one thing in every city with plenty of distance between. You can rent a car for $150-200 for the week with unlimited miles and that would be your best bet. Otherwise most of the hotels in the area have shuttles but their destinations are very limited, and there is the newly built lightrail but same problem with limitations.

Burnsville Shopping

• by Elexan Written Jun 10, 2005

Well let me start by saying this mall has just about everything. Over 400 stores, an indoor theme park, underwater world, great bars and restaurants, a bowling alley, a college really too much too name check out their website. Now myself being a native Minnesotan, I only shop here when I have tried to find what I need at every other place in the twin cities. The reason I say that is I've been there before, yes it's impressive but it is crowded and usually takes a good time longer finding what you want, buying that item and leaving. It is just too time consuming most of the time. That said if you are visiting the area and your money is burning a whole in your pocket, check it out as long as you have atleast a day to see what this place has to offer. I was amazed until the first christmas season I shopped there(don't try it I learned my lesson), If your visiting you really have to check it out. The Mall of America is worth the trip as long as you have the time to spend there.

What to buy: Whatever you heart desires...

What to pay: Expect to spend it all if you are easily tempted, if not then you are a smarter shopper than I. Look around and compare prices, this mall boasts that you can find just about everything here (not always at the best prices in my opinion though)

• Aquarium
    • Theme Park Trips

Instant Answers: Burnsville

Comments

Burnsville Travel Guide
Map of Burnsville