Airport of the Lakes & Prairies
Once the busiest of the metro area's airports, Flying Cloud Airport is now a relief airport for MSP and a high-traffic corporate jet and personal aircraft facility. With great hotels, restaurants, and the best dinner theatre west of the Hudson River, Eden Prairie offers an upscale vacation possibility. Consider biking, blading, hiking, a dayspa and a night out at the Chanhasssen Dinner Theatre.
The MInnesota National Wildlife Refuge and many lakes are near the airport for those who desire the northwoods lakes and Miississipi River for excursions.
- Spa and Resort
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Southwest Metro Transit
The Southwest Metro Transit Station is newly opened and has an automobile parking ramp; Seven restaurants are across the parking lot withing walking distance and overlook Purgatory Park Wildlife Sanctuary and Park. Eden Prairie Center is 10 minutes away.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.