Lake Calhoun, Minneapolis

Know about this? Rate It!

Magnetic Art orbs
    More Magnetic art
    mini micro doodles™
  • MagnetDude's Profile Photo

Magnetic Originals By Gauss •Way Off the Path!

by MagnetDude Written May 20, 2008
    The Last Store on the Second Floor���

Uptown Minneapolis still has a few hidden gems that defines the original uniqueness and draw it had when Prince sang a song about it. Uptown is off the beaten path. Way up on the second floor of Calhoun Square. Tucked away in a little hole in the wall (the space formally occupied by Socks Appeal) is the hidden gem Magnetic Originals By Gauss. Its the last store on the second floor. With hundreds of the most unusual art you'll ever see, each one of a kind piece if magnetic art adorns the walls. I have been created over 27,740 different pieces of art since I began in 1996. I started in a cart @ Calhoun Square almost 9 years ago and have refused to give up. Times are tougher, costs are higher, but I have refuse to give up doing art. I'll just have to teach others and find more people who allow my creations to bring love and light into their life. I may be way way way way off th beaten path, but someday I'll be in the loop. For now I have time to talk to people while I create. I do custom pieces and enjoy when people stop and look and just ask questions. So if you are looking for something no one else has, check out the last store on the second floor! Calhoun Square, the heart of uptown, still has it's charm, and the stores that are striving to bring the customer unique and unusual products are still here plugging away way off the beaten path. Come see the real gems of the Twin Cities!

Instant Answers: Minneapolis