Know about this? Rate It!
The Minneapolis Farmer's...
The Minneapolis Farmer's Market is a great place in the summer and fall to find fresh produce and other odd's and end's. With all sorts of things to buy (fresh roasted corn on the cob, clothing, hand made soap, honey, ect...) and live ethnic bands, it is a great way to start a weekend morning. Located at 312 East Lyndale Ave N, check out their website for details. http://www.mplsfarmersmarket.com/index.html
True, Minnesota has the largest mall in the country in the Mall of America, but it also has the first suburban mall in the country, Southdale Mall, in Edina, a western suburb.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Minneapolis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- Batu Maung Hotels
- Diamond Beach Hotels
- Port Royal Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path