Know about this? Rate It!
The Minneapolis Farmer's...
The Minneapolis Farmer's Market is a great place in the summer and fall to find fresh produce and other odd's and end's. With all sorts of things to buy (fresh roasted corn on the cob, clothing, hand made soap, honey, ect...) and live ethnic bands, it is a great way to start a weekend morning. Located at 312 East Lyndale Ave N, check out their website for details. http://www.mplsfarmersmarket.com/index.html
True, Minnesota has the largest mall in the country in the Mall of America, but it also has the first suburban mall in the country, Southdale Mall, in Edina, a western suburb.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Minneapolis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lourdes Hotels
- Mezad Zohar Hotels
- Cleveleys Hotels
- Departamento de Arequipa Hotels
- Yoho National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Sevierville Off The Beaten Path
- Street market in Porta Palazzo
- Dominican Republic Off The Beaten Path
- Brunei Off The Beaten Path
- Zoetermeer Off The Beaten Path
- Thessaloniki Off The Beaten Path
- Delft Off The Beaten Path
- Madurodam - The Hague
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Other Islands
- Stavanger Off The Beaten Path