Know about this? Rate It!
Walters Library -- Photo-collage
This building is hard to resist. The renovation has created interest and beauty in every corner. It is an interesting contrast to see the students hard at work on the most modern of technologies in this ornate high-ceilinged reading room!
The Walter Engineering Library at UMinn
This landmark building was recently restored, although the outside gives little hint of the beautiful details inside. It is right on the main university quandrangle.
Walter Library -- a detail
The University of Minnesota's Science & Engineering Library, Walter Library is a restored landmark building with many elegant details.
This is the ceiling in the entrance hall.
Another Walter Library detail
This is a detail of the carved stone "mouldings" in one of the reading rooms. What a beautiful place to study!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Minneapolis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Qom Hotels
- Chaozhou Hotels
- Lances Bay Hotels
- Oakwood Beach Hotels
- Bailey Town
- Distrito de Santarém
- Snæfellsnes- og Hnappadalssýsla Off The Beaten Path
- Paderborn Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip
- Saint Francisville Off The Beaten Path
- Eureka Off The Beaten Path
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Hemel Hempstead Off The Beaten Path
- Day trips: Sintra, Cascais, Alcochete...
- Beaumont Off The Beaten Path
- Rotterdam Off The Beaten Path
- Starnberger See - Lake Starnberg