Moorhead Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Moorhead

Sarello's: Tell Tony I Said Hi

by riorich55 Updated Jan 18, 2011
    Art and Wine

Food, ambiance and people. The 3 key ingredients to really enjoying an evening out at a restaurant. Unfortunately many places will only get 1 or 2 of 3 done completely right. Although in most cases even 1 or 2 would be a nice evening out, if you can ever find all 3 you are surely in for an enjoyable evening.

I won't get into my story telling about Sarello's here, since I've listed a review on another page which I hope would get seen a little easier. So if you want to see what I have to think take a look at this link.
    My In Depth Review

Favorite Dish: I have never ever had anything here that I haven't absolutely loved. Try a little bit of everything the first time and then come back for more.

Pictures are from my latest visit.

• Business Travel
    • Luxury Travel

Erbert and Gerbert's: An Unusual Name

by riorich55 Written Sep 17, 2010
    Exterior

I had past this sub sandwich shop a few days earlier and on my last night in town when I really felt like just going back to my hotel room with a sandwich, chips and a drink and watch an American football game this is where I decided to stop.

They have a story about why the place is named like it is . It has something to do with children's stories somebody used to read to somebodies kids or grandkids or that is at least what I vaguely remember.

I think there may be more information about this on the website if you are interested.

Favorite Dish: I had the GRIF on white bread which was turkey breast, hame with provolone cheese, tomato, lettuce and mayo.

They have about a dozen types of subs on the menu as well as 2 vegetarian dishes, soups, drinks, chips and cookies.

Extreme Pita: Fresh Ingredients

by riorich55 Written Sep 16, 2010
    Exterior on 68th Street

After touring around Fargo and Moorhead for the morning I needed to grab some lunch before I headed into the office. I had noticed this small place near my hotel in the morning, so I decided to head back from downtown Moorhead, about 2 miles away to have a quick lunch.

This is a franchise pita place with locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.

I found it strange that they didn't have WiFi since they are right down the road from 2 colleges.

Favorite Dish: I had a small chicken enchilada soup which was bit on the hot side and also a small chicken souvlaka pita. Both were fresh and filled me up for the afternoon.

• Red Bear Grill & Lounge: Right by the Red River

by benfergy Written May 30, 2003

This is one of the more fancy restaurants in town.(It's not a "jacket and tie" place, however. I was able to get in with no problem). It's located right near the Red River of the North, in the old American Legion building. The food is pretty good, but it is fairly expensive, at least for the places I've been to. They have stuff like steak, seafood, etc. I would recommend it, but I personally don't think it's anything out of this world. It would probably be a great place to take a date to dinner at.

Favorite Dish: I had the Appetizer platter. Pretty good. The Bear Bites were interesting (steak wrapped in bacon served with au jus).

• kailasakes37's Profile Photo

Rainforrest Cafe: experience this

by kailasakes37 Written Jun 29, 2005
    asif and stacey june 05

This is so fun to see with it's rainforrest effects of thunder rain and jungle animals and tropical fish. just stunning.

Favorite Dish: we liked the crab cakes.

Instant Answers: Moorhead

Comments

Moorhead Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Moorhead restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Moorhead sightseeing.