Northfield Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Northfield

• zrim's Profile Photo

A pint at the Contented Cow

by zrim Written Feb 14, 2004

I generally visit the Cow after work and have a pint or two with the lads. The Contented Cow is a non-smoking English pub on the waterfront.

Several nights a month there is live music--which I tend to shun, but many of my friends really enjoy the music nights. One crowd-pleaser is a group called Bonnie and the Clydes.

One word of warning. Stay away from the food. It is called pub grub and believe me, grub is a perfect description. If you are hungry, I'd suggest running upstairs to the delightful Chapati Restaurant for some Indian food.

Christian pours me a Bass Ale
    • Beer Tasting

• zrim's Profile Photo

Division Street at night

by zrim Written Feb 14, 2004

This is as exciting as things get in the evenings in Northfield. Quiet town. Quiet pace of life. Every once in a while the college kids will come downtown to drink it up in the bars, but even then the scene is rather subdued. No raucus bar fights or loud parties. Which is good, because I like to be in bed by about 10:00 p.m.

Divsion Street: the hub of activity
    • Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Northfield

Comments

Northfield Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Northfield nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Northfield sightseeing.