Been here? Rate It!
Taste of Minnesota
The Taste of Minnesota is obviously taken from the Taste of Chicago, but from being at both I think they're both comparable.
For those who've never been to both, the Taste of Minnesota is a week long outdoor event where the best resteraunts have booths where people can get food on the State Capitol grounds. There are free big name bands, shows, and fireworks everynight. The week is also centered around the 4th of July, and have some of the best fireworks on the 4th.
Plan on spending a little money, but the food is worth it.
Taste of MN
Gives a chance for people to taste all the specialities from MN. Mostly deep fat fried things (i.e Cheese Curds), but oh so good. Every night there is a fireworks display. A must see!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Saint Paul Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nagarkot Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Jupiter Island Hotels
- Padang Besar Hotels
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park Hotels