Biloxi Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Biloxi

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Village Sports Pub -- CLOSED

by Ewingjr98 Updated Aug 2, 2006

Before Katrina the Village Sports Pub was easily one of the best sports bars and one of the best nightlife areas in the Biloxi/Gulfport area. Great food, a huge bar, plenty of TVs made it a fun spot for all. After hours the back room turned into the real party area for the younger crowd.

Sadly, this restaurant and the other stores in Edgewater Village were totally wiped out by Katrina. Only the roof and steel beams remain along this whole strip. There is no sign of reconstruction. Hopefully they will return.

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Boomtown Casino Buffet

by Ewingjr98 Updated Aug 2, 2006

We planned to go to the Imperial Palace buffet, but the line was massive (45 minute wait) so we walked next door to the Boomtown Casino. We got there and there was no wait at all, and the price was just a little less than the Imperial Palace (about $17 per person which is expensive in a town like Biloxi). The food was ok, really nothing spectacular and the service just sucked. Their best dishes were the simple ones like fried catfish, gumbo, and pizza...things that cost way less than $17 per person. The fancy items that make a buffet worthwhile like the crab legs and prime rib were overcooked and dry. My friend who had tried the IP buffet a few nights earlier said there was far less variety at Boomtown as well.

As for the service... as soon as we arrived at our table, I noticed a fortune cookie crunched on the floor and jokingly pointed it out to the hostess. Her response..."I guess the waitress isn't doing her job." Boy was she correct. Throughout our meal, the waitress never took our used plates, so at one point I had a few plates on the floor just so I had room to sit new plates down. Later I handed them to the waitress from the next table over and she got angry and asked me where my waitress was...like I had any clue!!! I guess this is what happens when you have a labor shortage; you are forced to hire just about anybody.

The Shed

by frankcanfly Written May 18, 2006

This is one of those places that you'll certainly return to once you've eaten here. The kind of place that everyone in town has been to, and can give you directions to. It's honest to goodness BBQ, served with paper towels and Sweet Iced Tea.

Favorite Dish: I've had both the Chicken and the Brisket. They were both delicious!

Bangkok House

by frankcanfly Updated Mar 18, 2005

A local recommended this place, so we checked it out.

The most expensive entree was only $6.50. The food was quite good, so I'd recommend this place as well.

The little guy in this photo is quite a character. We figiured that he's about 9 years old, but he acts as if he is 25. He made the night interesting.

• Ryan's Steakhouse: All you can eat cooked to order STEAKS

by Moparman Written Dec 15, 2004

The buffet is okay....

But every Saturday and Sunday - ALL YOU CAN EAT cooked to order STEAKS!!! for $10.46 including drink and taxes!!!

Now that's a deal. Okay, if you take your significant other you will most likely have to eat her portion too... but for the guys it's a bargain!~!

Favorite Dish: Steaks - fresh and cooked to order...

like all (okay most) Southern resteraunts - free refills on everything!

Beau Rivage Buffet

by frankcanfly Written Feb 8, 2004

All week, most of the people we spoke to said that this was the best buffet in town....

I had been a good boy all week, and decided to splurge for a large (quantity & variety) meal on friday.

It usually costs about $15, but is $20 on fridays because they add Prime Rib and Alaskan Crab Legs to the selection.

• Mary Mahoney's had the...

by JeniGinter Written Aug 26, 2002

Mary Mahoney's had the freshest seafood. I ordered Shrimp and Lump Creabmeat Melba...it was delicious. The service was excellent! I wish I worked there!
    The restaurant is in a French Boarding Home. With two splendid courtyards.

• cobrioc's Profile Photo

We stop by for lunch at Key...

by cobrioc Written Aug 24, 2002

We stop by for lunch at Key West style all you can eat Buffet, very cheap

Favorite Dish: They have seafood, tender chicken and beef entrees,
    fresh salads,savory side dishes and made-to-order pastas, also delight in crab legs served.

• doug48's Profile Photo

cuu long souper pho: asian

by doug48 Written May 9, 2009

cuu long souper pho at the grand

the cuu long souper pho is an asian noodle bar located at the grand hotel and casino. very good asian dishes at reasonable prices. a great dinning experience for tourists on a budget.

• Casino and Gambling

• doug48's Profile Photo

salute: italian

by doug48 Written May 9, 2009

salute is a very good post katrina italian restaurant in nearby gulfport. very good pasta dishes and local seafood. one of the better restaurants in the biloxi-gulfport area. moderately priced.

Captain Al's

by frankcanfly Written May 18, 2006

This little dive of a restaurant provided us with some good food and great entertainment! It was comfortable, and relaxing here.

Favorite Dish: I had the Steak & Shrimp special. Delicious.

Thai Passion

by frankcanfly Written Mar 18, 2005

We tried this trendy little Thai place on our last night in town. I have to say that I was impressed!

Favorite Dish: The Thai Beef Salad, the one made with Sirloin & Fish Sauce was delicious! It was 'Thai' hot.....

The Gumbo Shop

by frankcanfly Updated Feb 8, 2004

This restaurant is an institution down in New Orleans..... known for delicious Gumbo, Ettoufee and Creole dishes.

Now they have one in Biloxi!! I recommend it!!

• wwefan2003's Profile Photo

Mary Mahoney's old French House: Excellent Food

by wwefan2003 Written Aug 7, 2003

Very Old Building

The Food was Excellent and the resturant has a very nice atmosphere. I would recommend anyone who will travel to biloxi to eat here on their vacation.

Instant Answers: Biloxi

Comments

Biloxi Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Biloxi restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Biloxi sightseeing.