Been here? Rate It!
before the arrival of the gambling industry to biloxi the beach was the main tourist attraction in town. this white sand beach runs about 25 miles from biloxi to gulfport. there are numerous free parking spaces along the beach. the beach is on the mississippi sound and the water is very shallow. if you are a beach aficionado you will be disapointed by biloxi beach and i suggest traveling east to perdido key alabama or to the beautiful northwest florida gulf beaches.
- Sailing and Boating
Biloxi has an OK beach with a wide stretch of sand and alot of people laying out. You'll quickly notice several things about the people in the water...
* There aren't many people in the water
* The water is only about 3 feet deep for a half mile or so
* The water is dirty and brown like bad coffee
* You can't see more than 1/2 inch into the murky water
* Most people will only swim once, then never enter the nasty water again
The nicest beaches are on Ship Island several miles out into the Gulf via a ferry.
On the other hand, these sandy beaches near town aren't bad. In fact, the 26 mile stretch of beach along the coast from Pass Christian to Biloxi is the longest man-made beach in the US.
- Water Sports
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Get Points Faster
- amextravel.com Get more out of travel including double Membership Rewards� points.
Biloxi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sorrento Things to Do
- Laoag City Things to Do
- Windsor Things to Do
- Kuching Things to Do
- Traverse City Things to Do
- Ho Chi Minh City Things to Do
- Coron Things to Do
- Key West Things to Do
- Bourbon Street
- Mellieha Things to Do
- Las Vegas Things to Do
- Medan Things to Do
- Strasbourg Things to Do
- Pennsylvania Things to Do