Grand Casino, Biloxi

by cobrioc
  • TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Bellissimo Spa & Salon at Grand Casino Biloxi

by TravellerMel Updated May 24, 2013

Had a HEAVENLY experience here at the Bellissimo Spa. I scheduled a 50-minute Swedish massage during our stay at the hotel. From the moment you walk in, you can feel yourself start to relax. Once I checked in, I was directed to the changing room where I was provided with a robe and slippers. My stuff was stored in a combination-locked locker and I moved to the waiting room - dimly lit, soft music in the background. They brought a hot towel to put over my neck and shoulders - it felt so goooood...

After a few minutes, I was escorted to the massage room where I met Jules. Jules was wonderful - once he established the amount of pressure I wanted, he proceeded to massage, manipulate, smooth and soothe. The 50 minutes went by way too fast, but I was so relaxed and energized, I couldn't wait to start my day. I had a smile on my face for the rest of the morning - that's what a good massage can do for you! :-)

• Spa and Resort
    • Women's Travel

• cobrioc's Profile Photo

At Grand Casino Biloxi, you'll...

by cobrioc Written Aug 24, 2002

At Grand Casino Biloxi, you'll find the highest limits, best odds and biggest paybacks anywhere!

Marvel at spectacular Las Vegas-style shows,
    championship boxing and live performances by top-name stars in the Biloxi Grand Theatre.This 1,700-seat
    Showplace of the South presents star-studded
    entertainment and spectacular musical revues.
    Over 2,800 Slots and 89 Table Games

Instant Answers: Biloxi

Comments

Hotels Near Grand Casino
3.5 out of 5 stars