Brookhaven Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
  • Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Brookhaven

• Kentbein's Profile Photo

Definitley stay away from this...

by Kentbein Updated Jul 5, 2003

My favorite friend, Brown Furlow

Definitley stay away from this man, Brown Furlow!!!

I've known Brown since our early grade schools days when we were 9 or 10 years old. He's the wittiest man I know, an excellent writer, funny, and a life long friend. He's a great guy.

Brown is also a movie historian and can provide you, off the top of his head, the names, years, actors, directors, major events during filming, of every quality film (and even crapoloa films) that has ever been made. He's a virtual encyclopedia of the movie industry. He is a most unique artist, and I have the greatest respect for this man.

• Kentbein's Profile Photo

This is one of my very...

by Kentbein Written Aug 24, 2002

This is one of my very favorite ladies from Brookhaven, Patrice Pilgreen. Patrice is elegant, kind, beautiful, talented and brilliant. It is my extremely good fortune to have been friends with this wonderful woman.

This particular photograph was taken in Paris, a city that perfectly suits this woman.

• Kentbein's Profile Photo

Another person to 'avoid' is...

by Kentbein Written Aug 24, 2002

Another person to 'avoid' is my best friend from school days, Doug Philipp. Doug, shown here holding my daughter Lindsey, is a 1975 graduate of the United States Naval Accademy, and retired USN Commander. He commanded SSN674 the USS Trepang stationed out of Charleston South Carolina, which you can see on my South Carolina page if intereested.

Doug is the best chess player I've ever played against. Playing me however, is not an indication of his great skill at this game. I'm no good. But Doug is. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rank maybe, on my very best day, a 6.5. Doug, on his average day ranks 8.9. I would bet he could play at the competition level if he wanted, or hasn't already.

I will see him in August 2002 at another friend's house in Ketonah, New York. I'm looking forward to that.

• Kentbein's Profile Photo

Ha! My friends. Definitley a...

by Kentbein Written Aug 24, 2002

Ha! My friends. Definitley a motley group. You are well warned to stand clear of this bunch!!!

This is my brother Phil, and our friend Don Jacobs. Don is an exceptionally good artist working from Jackson, Mississippi. His work can be found through the web address given at the beginning of this Jackson page.

Instant Answers: Brookhaven

Comments

Brookhaven Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Brookhaven warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Brookhaven sightseeing.