Gulfport Restaurants

• Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Gulfport

• High Cotton Grill: Down home goodness

by mjmurphy50 Written Mar 19, 2010

A nice local place- two locations in Gulfport and D'Iberville, serves a very nice menu, including seafood, a really great hamburger, and interesting and original sandwiches. Also has a good beer list, Not expensive and typically good service.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is the blackened tuna sandwich. Beautifully seasoned and never over cooked- can't beat it! Try it with the excellent local beer from Lazy Magnolia brewery.

• Coop's Rib Crib: Finally, some good barbecue!

by vlovko Written Aug 14, 2009

Coop's is a small place, but feels good. The staff (especially Coop himself) are beyond friendly and seem genuinely interested in having you enjoy yourself. It might seem a little pricey, but the portion of the pulled pork sandwich was HUGE! The pork was flavorful, juicy, beyond tender but still with a perfect texture and just the right amount of smokiness. It is served without sauce (you put it on yourself from a bottle at the table, Coop's own sauce), but I was halfway through my sandwich before I even realized I had not put any sauce on it! It is THAT good. The sauce was good, but I would like to see a choice of sauces (something spicy, perhaps). At the urging of another customer, Coop gave us a couple of pieces of rib to try. Again, sauce is not necessary. He uses a homemade rub (he calls it "bone dust" - also uses it on the mac and cheese and in the coleslaw, probably in other dishes too) and they were incredible. I hear the brisket is phenomenal. I guess I know what I'm getting next time!

Favorite Dish: So far I've only had the pulled pork sandwich (with slaw), the baked beans, mac and cheese, and a taste of the ribs, so I cannot comment on my favorite just yet.

• doug48's Profile Photo

emeril's gulf coast fish house: new orleans style

by doug48 Written May 9, 2009

emeril's gulf coast fish house is located in the island view hotel and casino. this very good restaurant is part of a chain of national restaurants that began with the famous emeril's in new orleans. very good local seafood with a cajun accent.

• Business Travel

salute: italian

salute

salute is a very good post katrina italian restraurant in gulfport. very good selection of pasta dishes and good local seafood. in my opinion salute is the best italian restaurant in the gulfport-biloxi area. good food and atmosphere moderately priced.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Hooters: Good Food, Pretty Ladies

by Basaic Written Apr 2, 2009

Hooters

It was so foggy you could barely see the car in front of you when I stopped for the night in Gulfport. I told myself I would walk to the nearest place to eat when I got a motel room. That ended up being a Hooters. For anyone that doesn't know, Hooters is a restaurant that is best known for their attractive young women wearing tank tops and bright orange short shorts. I had their Manhattan Clam Chowder and it was great. My waitress, Angela, was a very good waitress and quite attractive.

Favorite Dish: Manhattan Clam Chowder, Chili, Wings.

• Singles

• Smarr's Profile Photo

Magnolia's: Hotel Restaurant

by Smarr Written Oct 27, 2002

Great Freash Sea Food. You can watch the shrimp boats return home while you dine

Favorite Dish: serves fresh seafood, tender steaks and steaming pasta in an attractive casual setting overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Now located off the Casino Hotel lobby.

vrazel's: creole

vrazel's

vrazel's is a very good restaurant in gulfport. they serve steaks, poultry, and local seafood with a local creole accent. a very good restaurant in the gulfport-biloxi area.

Instant Answers: Gulfport

Comments

Gulfport Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gulfport restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gulfport sightseeing.