Pascagoula Restaurants

Bozo's Deli
    by DSwede

Most Recent Restaurants in Pascagoula

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Bozo's Seafood Market and Deli: Best Po'boy Ever!

by DSwede Updated Dec 15, 2009

Bozo's Deli

From the outside, this little 'locals only' place just looks like a corner store. When you walk inside, you may still think it is! It is half grocery store market and half seating area for the deli.

The market sells Cajun, Creole and other typically southern ingredients and spices. Things such as gumbo paste, chili powders and locally produced preserves.

However, on the back wall, the real gem is waiting just behind the small deli counter. When you make your selection from the menu on the wall, tell it to the old man sitting by the counter. He will write it down and take you name. No, serve yourself a drink and wait for you name to be called. Quite possibly the best po'boy I've ever had, and yes, I've had many of them.

Favorite Dish: The po'boys come in 6", 8" and 10". I'm a solid full grown man with a big appetite and the 8" fills me up for the rest of the day where I do not typically need dinner.

The fried shrimp and fried oyster po'boy sandwiches are fantastic! The crab meat is too.
    The ham & cheese is probably my next favorite.
    All are overflowing with stuffing, condiments and fixin's.

• saltydog1117's Profile Photo

Aunt Nita's: Everything in a small home-owned restaraunt

by saltydog1117 Written Sep 26, 2003

Aunt Nita's is one of the best places I've ever eaten at (and trust me, I've eaten at my share of places!) They serve everything from seafood to "down-home" cooking!!!! If you like pizza.....TRY THE PIZZA BURGER......IT'S EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Dish: PIZZABURGERS......'NUFF SAID!!!!

Instant Answers: Pascagoula

Comments

Pascagoula Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Pascagoula restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pascagoula sightseeing.