Tunica Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Tunica

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Paula Deen Buffet: Paula Deen Buffet at Harrah's Casino

by TravellerMel Written Jan 23, 2012

HUGE buffet - modeled after Paula Deen's home. There was always a line to get in, but it is quite large inside (the website says 560 seats!). The food was very good - I didn't get the "buffet" taste, you know? Food was always fresh, and even something as simple as the macaroni and cheese was incredibly tasty.

Hubby and I were comped (we had points on our Total Rewards players club card), but if we HAD been paying, it was $24.99 per person on Saturday night, which included the sweetest, most wonderful crab legs I can remember eating!

Favorite Dish: Be sure to get the cheese biscuits!

• Casino and Gambling

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Courtyard Buffet: Not quite Nevada-sized

by PinkFloydActuary Written Dec 1, 2006

The Courtyard Buffet is located in the Gold Strike. Dinner prices are $15, which isn't too bad. There are a few stations that they had - salads, breads, Asian, American. carvery, hot veggies, Southern cooking, and of course, dessert. Most of the food I had was pretty good. The one complaint (coming from someone used to Vegas buffets) is that there simply isn't enough choice. If you don't like fried foods, you're really in a pickle - there was fried fish at the Asian station, fried chicken, and the southern station was almost all fried (Okra, catfish, etc.) Again, what I had was decent enough, but the variety was a little lacking. Desserts are OK - a little dry from being pre-sliced, but there is also self-serve soft serve ice cream to help with that.

The ladies at the register got upset that I charged my tip "Now I'm going to have to run your card again." The greeter also seemed put out that we needed a high chair. We were the only ones in line at the time, so I was a little disappointed with the attitude. The gentelman who got our drinks was much nicer.

Favorite Dish: The Asian station had a fried fish, and a broccoli stir-fry that were both excellent.

• The Blue and White: Good Food

by tia77 Written Jun 11, 2006

Great place to eat for lunch, this is a Tunica standard. It's been around for as long as I can remember and is usually an "after church" visit. Good food and great service. Check 'em out.

Favorite Dish: Sunday Buffet

• Kiisu's Profile Photo

Tunica's Casino Restaurants

by Kiisu Updated Oct 15, 2002

I only spent a couple of days there, so I only got to a few restaurants. The Harrah's buffett was small but decent (I thought it was great since I got a meal comp for my birthday!). We were very happy with the Horseshoe's buffett - it was big with lots of variety (watch the raw oysters, though - they tasted "off" the day we were there). The Hollywood's Diner was good, but nothing out of the ordinary - although I enjoyed the fact that there were a lot of international college students working there. Remember to tip the wait staff, especially if your meal was a comp. Most of these folks do a great job!

• FAIBANKS STEAK HOUSE...

by RUFFLER Written Sep 7, 2002

FAIBANKS STEAK HOUSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @ HOLLYWOOD CASINO PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS SEATING IS LIMITED . ALSO DONT FORGET USE YOUR PLAYERS CARD FOR COMPS AND DISCOUNTS.

SUPERB SERVICE

Favorite Dish: SHRIMP COCKTAIL , STEAK AND LOBSTER

Instant Answers: Tunica

Comments

Tunica Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tunica restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tunica sightseeing.