Branson Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Branson

• Paulie_D's Profile Photo

Golden Corral: Golden Corral

by Paulie_D Updated Nov 16, 2003

A 'family style' restaurant with an 'all you can eat' buffet is my kind of place and this was a chain I had not heard of previously.

Catering, I guess, mostly to the tour group trade, this is nevertheless, very popular with the locals.

The food selection was varied and well presented. Good eating was had.

No alcohol is available

I'm not sure of the prices as the meal was included a part of our excursion cost but, from what I can remember, it looked very reasonable.

• There are several very good...

by tehrke Updated Aug 26, 2002

There are several very good restaurants here that we like to eat at often. Trans Buffet (it is on hwy 76 but not very far up) they have the best buffet, egg rolls are awsome! Not very expensive either. another good resturant is Luigis Pizza they deliver or you can eat in best pizza in Branson. There are also several chain resturants that are very good also Golden Corral, Olive Garden, Red Lobster. Don't eat at the pizza hut in Branson on hwy 76 they are a ripoff!
    People who operate this resturant care about there customers. Food is always fresh (not like some buffets in town). There prices are very reasonable.

Favorite Dish: Trans-Egg rolls, Crab ragoon, and the buffet is awsome!!! Luigis Pizza-Get the thin crust best pizza in branson and they deliver!

• klovellok's Profile Photo

Easily the 'don't miss'...

by klovellok Written Aug 25, 2002

Easily the 'don't miss' restaurant near Branson is Lambert's in nearby Ozark. The 'Home of the Throwed Rolls'.

We go to Branson so we can eat here. Great home cooking. Don't miss the meat loaf. And the rolls are unbelieveable.
    Down home Ozark Country cooking.

Favorite Dish: Meat Loaf. But they also serve a great Pot Roast and Fried Chicken.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

McGuffy's would not be my...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

McGuffy's would not be my favorite restaurant.
    There are photos inside the restaurant of old cow towns and out laws. I found Jesse James and a picture of Wichita when it was still a small town. There is an old west theme to the place.

Favorite Dish: They use some kind of pressure or steam cooking to make their ribs tender. It tends ot cook the flavor out of them. The sauce they use is good. I am certain older people with false teeth enjoy such tender meat. I did not care for it as well. It was not bad food. It just was not great.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

McFarlains is the most fun...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

McFarlains is the most fun place to eat in Branson.
    There are two tables on each level of the restaurant that move. Let me explain this in more detail. The tables are mounted to the floor. Hidden inside the pedestal of the table is a hydraulic lift. The waiter has a switch in the kitchen. When he turns on the switch the table slowly and silently rises. It moves so slowly most people don't realize it is going up. We sat where we could watch this prank being played on some innocent guests and it was hilarious. There were some little old ladies who had the table up to their chins before they realized what was happening. Another family had a little girl who never noticed any thing but she got up on her knees in the chair so she could see over the table as it was rising. I can't explain it any better. You must see it. Take some one with you who does not know about the joke tables and have some fun.

Favorite Dish: Traffic Jam pie is a blend of strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, and rhubarb in a perfectly prepared crust.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

We ate breakfast at Contrary...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

We ate breakfast at Contrary Mary's every day.
    There is a cowboy who sings in the restaurant for tips. He is pretty good singer.

Favorite Dish: Grits with biscuits and gravy are a staple of southern Missouri breakfast. The buffet had great big strawberries and a nice variety.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

BT Bones had great food and...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

BT Bones had great food and great service. I liked it best of any place we ate in Branson.
    It is a cross between Texas motiff and preppy sports bar inside. Look for the stuffed gator in a t-shirt. The singer we saw the night we ate there is same one who performs in the mornings at Contrary Mary's.

Favorite Dish: Steak!

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

Landry's Seafood Restaurant.: Landry's Seafood Restaurant.

by brdwtchr Updated Aug 25, 2002

Very good service there. I thought it would have nice view out the back. I was wrong. View is of parking lot at bottom of the hill.

Favorite Dish: I love all seafoods so I had a variety platter with all kinds of shrimp, oysters, and stuffed crab. Every thing was delicious.

• Dining in the Branson/Lakes...

by prboopster Updated Aug 24, 2002

Dining in the Branson/Lakes Area is more than just eating. Visitors can experience mile-long buffets to white tablecloth restaurants and enjoy traditional Ozarks homestyle cooking and gourmet cuisine. Whether eating on the go or enjoying a leisurely meal while watching the eagles soar over Table Rock Lake, the Branson/Lakes Area has the perfect restaurant to meet your needs.

Instant Answers: Branson

Comments

Branson Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Branson restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Branson sightseeing.