Hannibal Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Hannibal

• Basaic's Profile Photo

VFW: Limited Value Tip

by Basaic Written Oct 13, 2014

Okay, I admit this tip is for a limited audience. If you are not a veteran of the U.S. Military (or a guest of one) you will not get in the front door. But after serving 31+ years with the army I feel a strong kinship with these guys and gals and when I see a VFW I frequently stop by to visit and maybe get a cheap drink. And the stories. . . This was one of the friendliest ones I have been to.

Dress Code: Casual is fine. Lots of vet gear.

VFW Hannibal
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• scribbles: horrible bar

by watersc Written Dec 4, 2008

its was dirty the drinks were really high. most of the time i was there the bartender wouldnt wait on me because she was busy kissing the other guest. there was drugs and prostution openly there not the kind of place anyone would go unless your wanting to fight.

Dress Code: none

• Business Travel

• dlandt's Profile Photo

The Dwon Under Club: Down Under

by dlandt Written Jun 2, 2003

Although most of the places to drink in Hannibal struck me as being little honky tonks, this one impressed em a bit more and I spent some time there. Drinks are very reasonably priced and the people who come here seem very respectable. There's quite a few young people here too, and I was left with the impression that this is the place people dress for in order to meet others, but without the meat market feel. Although I played pool here, and talked to a few people, I would say the folks here are a little skittish around strangers, but not enough that it should bother you immensely.

Dress Code: I would recommend you be neat and clean, with a collar on your shirt, you should be fine, jeans are OK. Women seemed to wear clean, attractive, blouses above jeans, and makeup.

Instant Answers: Hannibal

Comments

Hannibal Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Hannibal nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hannibal sightseeing.