Know about this? Rate It!
Starlight Theatre: One of Kansas City's Grandest Traditions
Starlight Theatre is one of America's oldest and most successful outdoor theatres - summer home to the finest in touring Broadway musical productions. Great staging, incredible sound, big-name stars, and a unique atmosphere. Don't miss this KC tradition!!
Dress Code: Keep the weather in mind - it can be really warm and humid in Kansas City during July and August.
Kansas City has lots of night...
Kansas City has lots of night life. You can visit the boats in the moats. An old gambling law allows riverboat gambling so they built big casinos that supposedly are floating in the river. There are places for dancing, dining, and music also. Here is some thing a little different to enjoy. Starlight theatre in Swope Park is very nice in the evening.
Sit under the stars and see a great play.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Kansas City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Floras Lake State Park Hotels
- Spruce Run State Park Hotels
- Ko Man Nok Hotels
- Overland Park Hotels