Know about this? Rate It!
Just out side the Hallmark...
Just out side the Hallmark visitors center is this structure. It is an ice skating place in the Winter. I saw skaters there last January but did not have my camera. I can't skate but I enjoyed watching them.
I went to the free King Tut...
I went to the free King Tut exhibit at Crown Center. The exhibit will end on April 21st, 2002 so you may not be able to see it. There is always some thing happening at Crown Center. I was not allowed to take photos so I scanned this brochure photo.
This is a statue of George...
This is a statue of George Washington not far from Union Station. There are a great many statues to see in the KC metro area.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Kansas City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nice Off The Beaten Path
- Majorca Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Antonio Off The Beaten Path
- Nogales, Mexico
- Barbados Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de Lanzarote Off The Beaten Path
- Kamloops Off The Beaten Path
- Pulau Bintan Off The Beaten Path
- Pokhara Off The Beaten Path
- Switzerland Off The Beaten Path
- Newark Off The Beaten Path