Know about this? Rate It!
Ben Ferrel Platte County Museum
This lovely little musuem is on the National Register of Historic Places. Built in the mid-1800's it is a replica of the governor's mansion in Jefferson City. It was beautifully restored several years ago by a team including my uncle, Gary Gaw. In addition to period furnishings and items of interest, is home to a geneaoligical library.
220 Ferrel St., Platte City, Missouri. Open Monday through Friday from 8-5 and has special events during the holidays.
- Historical Travel
- Museum Visits
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Kansas City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ostrovo Golem Grad
- Pungtud Island Hotels
- Welwyn Garden City Hotels
- Lijiang Hotels
- Vauquois Hotels
- Viana do Castelo Off The Beaten Path
- Margaret River
- Nagasaki Off The Beaten Path
- Birmingham Off The Beaten Path
- Drumheller Off The Beaten Path
- Baltimore Off The Beaten Path
- Province of Nova Scotia Off The Beaten Path
- Nebraska Off The Beaten Path
- Sóller Off The Beaten Path
- Quinta da Regaleira
- Places To Stay