Maryville What to Pack

Most Recent What to Pack in Maryville

• principesa's Profile Photo

Packing List

by principesa Written Oct 5, 2002

Luggage and bags: I only stayed last time for 5 days, so I just took everything in a carry-on, plus my purse. That way, I avoided completely the wait at the luggage carousel. :o)

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Casual clothes - there's nothing really fancy in Maryville, it's a very laid-back college town. I was glad, though, that I brought a sweater, as it was unexpectedly chilly at night during April.

Photo Equipment: There's great farmland out in Missouri, and I found it especially photogenic, so I would definitely recommend bringing along a camera with good film.

• pobrecita's Profile Photo

Packing List

by pobrecita Written Oct 4, 2002

Photo Equipment: There's great farmland out in Missouri, and I founf it especially photogenic, so I would definitely recommend bringing along a camera with good film.

Instant Answers: Maryville

Comments

Maryville What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Maryville what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Maryville sightseeing.