Osage Beach Restaurants

by Jewelslover
    by Moustique
    by SeaBreezeUSA

Most Recent Restaurants in Osage Beach

• Biggy's Casual Italian Restaurant: Excellent Food and Service!

by osagebeyach Written Aug 16, 2011

We had heard there was a new restaurant near the outlet malls so we decided to try it. We are so glad we did! The food and the service was excellent. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. We had our kids with us and it wasn't a problem at all, in fact they ended up getting play mustaches and having a great time putting them on and being goofy. The food was very good. I had linguini marinara and my husband had the chicken marsala and both were very tasty and very healthy portions. The kids had fettucini alfredo and they really liked it. The rolls were yummy, too!

Favorite Dish: Their marinara sauce is very fresh and their noodles are light and tasty.

• Water Sports
    • Sailing and Boating

• Moustique's Profile Photo

Salty Dog: Great Seafood Nachos

by Moustique Updated Apr 4, 2011

Three levels of the restaurant, one indoor area where bands play, one open air lower deck and one upper level covered but a hut and has a bar, all overlooking the lake. also has a boat dock where you can park your boat right at the restaurant

very casual, during the summer all you need is a swimsuit. lots of eye candy to look at.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was definitely the seafood nachos. some of the best seafood nachos i ever had.

• Beer Tasting
    • Sailing and Boating
    • Adventure Travel

• HK's Restaurant at Lodge of Four Seasons: Best Kept Secret at the Lake

by lyth Written Jan 11, 2008

The food at HK's is simply put, FANTASTIC. What we liked about HK's was their menu offering steaks, seafood and pasta as well as Lamb and Veal. A pleasant dining experience where we could enjoy a great view of the Lake of the Ozarks and their beautiful japanese garden. They are open year round so in the summer we enjoy going by boat and throughout the year they offer free valet parking so you don't have to look for a parking space. What a great feature at a very well known resort. This is a restaurant everyone should check out because it is THE BEST KEPT SECRET AT THE LAKE.

Favorite Dish: Our favorite dishes are the steaks and Seafood Pasta but that Batterfried Turkey Steak is the best and most unusual at the lake and their onion rings........what can we say GREAT.

• Spa and Resort

• Bentley's Restaurant & Pub: Best Steaks at the Lake

by lakelivin Written Apr 2, 2007

My husband is a steak fanatic and he says this is the best steak at the lake. I love their fish specials. It's kindof a romantic atmosphere, but you can wear shorts/jeans. They have a great wine list too. Service is always very good (the owner is always the one who greets and seats you) and the wait staff is always very accommodating and pleasant.

Favorite Dish: My husband's favorite is steak (filet) & lobster. My favorite is the Orange Roughy.

• Luxury Travel

• The Duck: Romantic Waterfront Dining

by lakelivin Written Apr 2, 2007

In my opinion, The Duck has the best seafood at the Lake. I love their Red Snapper! My husband thinks their steaks are just okay. We love to go by boat to this restaurant and then dine outside on the deck overlooking the lake!

Favorite Dish: Red Snapper

• Moustique's Profile Photo

Vista Grande: Best Mexican Restaurant

by Moustique Written Jul 5, 2005

This is the best mexican food i have ever had. Anytime i go to the lake or even drive through it i always seem to find an excuse to stop here. I had the pescado last time and it was awesome. They also have a great queso/artichoke dip

Favorite Dish: I think the pescado is my favorite but everything here is great. best margaritas at the lake

• Jewelslover's Profile Photo

The Horny Toad: It's All Happening at the Toad Cove!

by Jewelslover Updated Jun 12, 2005

The Toad Cove is a premier destination at the Lake of the Ozarks. The Horny Toad is one of the restaurants. They serve everything from salads to sandwiches to chicken, fish or steak in a casual upbeat atmosphere.

You can get to this place by car or boat. It's right on the water at the 7MM.

• Jewelslover's Profile Photo

The Pasta House: Good Italian Food in Osage Beach

by Jewelslover Written Jun 12, 2005

My mother and I take regular shopping trips to Osage Beach and each time we go we either eat at The Pasta House or Mexican. This place is really good and reasonably priced, especially at lunch.

Favorite Dish: Chicken Parmesan and their house salad, yummy!

• SeaBreezeUSA's Profile Photo

Windrose on the Water: Windrose on the Water

by SeaBreezeUSA Written Aug 24, 2002

Intimate lakeside dining in a very romantic setting with a memorable view. A superb menue featuring beef, veal and seafood is complimented by a carefully selected wine list.

Favorite Dish: The seafood platter is to die for.

Instant Answers: Osage Beach

Comments

Osage Beach Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Osage Beach restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Osage Beach sightseeing.