Platte City Travel Guide

Platte City Hotels

Platte City Transportation

• etfromnc's Profile Photo

by etfromnc Updated Mar 10, 2007

I love the Kansas City area. When I lived in Omaha, I probably spent more weekends in the KC area than I did in Omaha. So many years later, I still enjoy visiting but now that I usually am not able to drive there, I have often been faced with the problem which is all too common near major airports. Lodging accomodations are much too expensive and usually force you to eat at much too expensive restaurants and pay way too much for most everything else that you might want to do while awaiting your flight, etc. On my last trip to KC, I found a pretty good solution to that problem. The Comfort Inn KCI (for Kansas City International) is three or four miles from the airport but their van support is remarkably efficient, the accomodations are significantly better than a lot of Comfort Inns where I have stayed, and the prices are reasonable. There is also a shopping center just next door which, among other attractions, has a very good Mexican restaurant. Brady Rogers is the General Manager and his family owns the facility but he is remarkably cordial.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Platte City

Comments

Platte City Travel Guide
Map of Platte City