Saint Joseph Restaurants

by NorineP

Most Recent Restaurants in Saint Joseph

• Whiskey Creek: Nice Dinner Spot

by boconorm Written Mar 30, 2006

Usually when I visit a place, I try to eat as much ?local? as possible. However, a friend of mine that is originally from St. Joe highly recommended Whiskey Creek. I believe this is a small chain of about a dozen locations. This was my first visit.

First off, they seat you with a bucket of peanuts. Don?t worry about looking for a trash can for the hulls; they go right on the floor. My two kids thought this was great. Also, you get a loaf of fresh bread with some honey butter. Another hit.

I ordered the Jack Daniels marinated steak and it was delicious. I also had the grilled vegetables and baked sweet potato. All were perfectly seasoned. It was a great meal. My wife had the Hawaiian Chicken with a salad and the baked sweet potato. Other than that there were more onions than her personal taste desired, it was a complete hit. My 12-year old son ordered the half rack of baby back ribs with baked beans and coleslaw. He ate every last bit and enjoyed all of it. My daughter, ever the adventurer, requested the macaroni & cheese with French fries. She ranked it very high in her list of places she has gotten macaroni & cheese with French fries. Afterwards, the kids enjoyed the complimentary ice cream.

After all this, I ended up spending about $50-55, including tip.

There have been many times that my discoveries have not gone over very well with the rest of my family, but this one was a definite hit.

• NorineP's Profile Photo

There are ample restaurants...

by NorineP Written Aug 25, 2002

There are ample restaurants ranging in prices of under $10.00 to over $20.00. There are unique restaurants and the ever present McDonalds. One interesting restaurant is the Ice House Dinner Theatre which offers comedies and musicals with dining and is open throughout the year. Price - over $20.00. Note: reservations are required.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

The Great Wall is my niece's,...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

The Great Wall is my niece's, Rhiannon's, favorite restaurant. That is where she chose to go to eat out for her birthday. The photo shows my sister, nephew, niece, and my mother (VT member Enloes) and her husband at the Great Wall.
    Look for photos of children on wall by the cash register. Customers give pictures of their children to the owner. She has enough pictures now to cover the entire wall.

Favorite Dish: Steak on a stick and house fried rice were both good.

• NorineP's Profile Photo

We found this cute little...

by NorineP Written Aug 25, 2002

We found this cute little place by the Patee House. It looks like you can get hot dogs and ice cream, but it wasn't open when we were there.

Instant Answers: Saint Joseph

Comments

Saint Joseph Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Saint Joseph restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Saint Joseph sightseeing.