Been here? Rate It!
Cunneto House of Pasta: Cunneto House of Pasta
When I think of the restaurants in St. Louis' Italian neighborhood - The HIll - this is probably the first one that comes to mind. Maybe because it was my first experience with The Hill, and I was overwhlemed by how good the food was.
They don't allow reservations, so get there early or be prepared to wait.
Favorite Dish: Toasted Ravioli - a St. Louis original. Chicken Parm. All of thier pastas are great!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Cessnock Hotels
- Sunny Beach Hotels
- Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province Hotels
- Caramoan Hotels