Hard Rock Cafe, Saint Louis

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe St. Louis: Rockin' Union Station

by TravellerMel Written Jun 13, 2009

The guitar

I am a big Hard Rock fan, and I seek them out whenever I travel.

Being as how this Hard Rock is in Union Station, it is VERY easy to find - I saw the guitar from the interstate! The pay parking lot makes it very convenient to access this one too - but they do not validate.

Inside is nice - I didn't scrutinize the artifacts, since it was busy, and I intended to return. I was unable to go back during my weekend, so all I can comment on is the beautiful raised stage area which has stained glass murals - one of Elvis and one of Chuck Berry. Cool!

Favorite Dish: I had the Bacon Cheeseburger - and it was yummy! Cooked just the way I like it, and they even grilled my onions! I had an iced tea since I had just come from the Anheuser-Busch tour and didn't want anymore alcohol. The burger and fries were so filling, I didn't have room for dessert.

• changeinlatitude's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Great Place To Meet Friends

by changeinlatitude Written Mar 2, 2006

We have a very nice Hard Rock. We usually like to go before the Blues or Cardinals game, have a snack and walk over. It is located in Union Station, which is a beautiful historic building and I will touch on that later. You can park there, meet your friends and walk over to Savvis (where the Blues play) or to Busch Statium.

Favorite Dish: The nachos are the best.

• drmorf's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe at Union Square

by drmorf Written Aug 26, 2002

Hard Rock Cafe at Union Square
    I've eaten at three different Hard Rock Cafes and had a good meal every time. I had to come here anyway, since I promised Samantha a t-shirt...

Instant Answers: Saint Louis

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
3.0 out of 5 stars