Been here? Rate It!
A side view of the Gateway Arch
The arch is the centerpiece of Jefferson Expansion National Memorial -- this is a view taken from the edge of the park.
- Family Travel
Well officially it's the Jefferson National Expasion Memorial, but it's better known as the St Louis Arch. It's a huge glittery metal arch right adjacent to the Mississippi River.
The view from the top of the...
The view from the top of the Gateway Arch.
The Gateway Arch is a beautiful architectural monument to the frontier expansion of 19th century America.
YOu must make the trip down to...
YOu must make the trip down to the Mississippi and see the Arch of St. Louis!!
Did you know that the arch is exactly as wide from base to base as it is tall??
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Saint Louis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Burleigh Heads
- Great Chew Hotels
- Pittsburg Landing Hotels
- Provincia de Heredia Hotels
- Pascagoula Hotels