Been here? Rate It!
Another pace of historical...
Another pace of historical importance is the Courthouse in front of the Arch. Here, the Dred Scott trial took place na dsome other important ones.
There's a beautiful plaque outside that commemorates the trials that were held in the courthouse.
The old courthouse
Built in 1828, the Old Courthouse was the site of the famoys Dred Scott case, where a slave plead for his freedom. Now you will find interesting exhibits that are free.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Saint Louis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Amlan Hotels
- Port Douglas Hotels
- Seremban Hotels