Sikeston Travel Guide

• Restaurants
    by apuleuis
  • My husband, me and my cousin enjoying a good meal
    My husband, me and my cousin enjoying a...
    by KaisaL
    The building
    by recipe_addict

Sikeston Hotels

Sikeston Restaurants

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

by apuleuis Written Oct 7, 2012

They don't just toss the rolls, they throw them clear across the room! Plus they come around with fried okra, macaroni & tomatoes, fried potatoes and black eyed peas. I was full just looking at my plate! The sweet tea came in a giant mug too.

Favorite Dish: The rolls are very good. I had chicken & biscuits which was pretty good, but I was too full to eat much of it.

• recipe_addict's Profile Photo
    The building

by recipe_addict Updated May 13, 2004

This restaurant was wonderful. I actually heard about it online from a friend and when I found out it was on the way home from a trip we were taking, we just had to take a brief detour and see if the restaurant was as good as I had heard.

My husband got the frog legs, which were $13 and I got the chicken fried round steak which was $10 and we were both so pleased with our meals.

As you are eating, the servers come around to the tables and serve various sides like fried okra, black-eyed peas, macaroni & tomatoes, fried potatoes & onions, and hot rolls and sorghum. They actually throw the rolls at you from across the room, but if you aren't great at catching you can get one as they walk by.

The decor and atmospher reminded me a lot of a Cracker Barrel type restaurant, but the food was much better, in my opinion. Watch out, the portions they serve are HUGE!!!

This restaurant is also located in Ozark, MO and Foley, AL.

Favorite Dish: Well, I had the chicken fried round steak and I was pleased with it, and I would get it again if I went back.

• Sikeston Hotels

10 Hotels in Sikeston

128 Reviews and Opinions

Instant Answers: Sikeston

Comments

Sikeston Travel Guide
Map of Sikeston